Meet Sydney, the mobile app that's all about you, your plan and your health care needs. It connects your questions to answers - and you to the right resources. Using it is like having a personal health assistant in the palm of your hand. Here's why.
1. Sydney is simple
You get one-click access to benefits info, your member ID card and wellness resources. That means you can quickly find what you need.
2. Sydney is smart
The more you use it, the more Sydney can help you stay healthy and save money. And Sydney's interactive chat feature can answer your questions in real time.
3. Sydney is personal
You'll get alerts, reminders and tips directly from Sydney. And you can get personalized doctor suggestions based on your unique needs.
Sydney connects you to everything you need to know about your health plan - all in one place. You can:
- Find care and check costs: It’s easy to search for doctors, dentists, hospitals, labs and other providers in your plan. You can search by name, location and type of care. You can even filter by gender or languages spoken, then check costs before you go. This helps you find what’s best for you.
- View claims: Check medical, dental and vision claims in one click. That means you can spend more time focused on your health and less on managing your health benefits.
- View and use digital ID cards: You can always have your most current ID card handy. And you can use it just like a paper one when you visit the doctor or dentist, pay for care and more.
- See all benefits: Sydney shows you essential information at a glance, whether that’s an overview of your plan, health reminders or suggestions for wellness programs. You also can find your deductible, copay and share of costs.
- Use the interactive chat feature to get answers quickly: Just type your questions in the app and get the info you need quickly. Plus, Sydney can suggest resources to help you understand your benefits, improve your health and save money.
- Sync with your fitness tracker: Sydney makes it easy to stay connected to your health. You can easily sync your devices to your fitness trackers and set custom reminders to help you reach your goals.
- Check My Family Health Records (myFHR): myFHR gives you easy access to your health data, including health history and electronic medical records, all in one place. Availability is based on your plan.
Download the app today